Brighton black and white

February 7th 2013katie

Brighton

Some more pics of Brighton from my OM10, using Lomography Lady Grey film – a contrasty, gritty black and white that seems to suit Brighton’s faded charm.

Brighton

The camera advance jammed up again, but these resulting muti-exposures of the Pavilion and round the Marina are really quite beautiful so I’m not too sad. The other film was fine, though.

• Kate @ M is for make

February 7th 2013 at 11:36 am

Lovely photos – did you see the Lomography offer on Achica today?

February 7th 2013 at 1:06 pm

These are lovely! I especially love the second photograph. Must try out that film sometime (and buy a non-Lomo film camera!)

• Angel Y.

February 7th 2013 at 2:35 pm

Great photos! These turned out amazingly. Love all of the fun type in Brighton!

• Cate

February 7th 2013 at 5:12 pm

Beautiful photos!
    There’s a really cute place near the pier where they have vintage arcade games. Maybe next time!

February 7th 2013 at 5:13 pm

I heard about this but totally forgot to look for it! :(

• Anushka

February 8th 2013 at 12:47 am

Gorgeous shots! The multiple-exposure ones are a lucky fluke, and I think perhaps my favourites from the set. I stayed in Kemptown for the majority of the time I was working in Brighton over xmas/new year, and am rather longing to be back there now!

• Jodie

February 8th 2013 at 11:12 am

These pictures are stunning.I really love the double exposure shots. Jodie x

• Links I Love: 2.8.13 | Static-Romance.Org

February 8th 2013 at 3:01 pm

[…] of What Katie Does shared amazing shots of Brighton yesterday. I love classic black and white shots. Brighton is full of fun signage with great type so it was […]

• Megan

February 10th 2013 at 11:23 pm

Oh wow, I love your photos. Especially the first couple with the multiple exposures!

• Charlotte

February 16th 2013 at 8:23 pm

These are beautiful photos, I love that ‘black moggy’ sign x