Just Good Friday
1. I popped into the exhibition ‘At Home with the Days’ at twentytwentyone in Islington today, a display of furniture and objects from the late designers Robin and Lucienne Day. Everything’s up for online auction, and I may be having a hopeful flutter on a few items.
2. I went to cat-themed art show over the road from my house last weekend, it was pretty great,
3. I loved these little ceramics fellas, spotted at the LDF Hay popup shop in Selfridges.
4. Yes, this desk clock please.
5. I’ve had my eye on this Charley Harper knit fabric to make a frock for ages. Might have to invest soon.
6. A cute Kickstarter, sticky page markers which create a little city skyline through your book.