Just Good Friday
OK, it’s not Friday, but just squeezing in a little post of prettiness before checking out for Christmas. Have a good one, everyone!
1. Artemis’s words on winter, nature, and being a good person without religion really resonated with me.
2. It’s a bit late for Christmas gifts, but keep this in the bag for another time. Yawn sent me a set of their luxury pyjamas and they’re absolutely lush for these cold nights. Plus they come in cat print! Get ’em here.
3. Merchant and Mills x Uniqlo is making my heart flutter! Only in Asia but I hear it might be coming to the UK early next year…
4. Zoe has been spreading a little London love with her #positivitypigeons project – how lovely?
5. Loving this triangley round rug, a maybe for my new sewing room…